Boulder ships with a number of pre-defined Page templates which make managing content that little bit easier, including:
- Default template - this is the default WordPress page template. This page template includes a left sidebar which by default will display the contents of the "Sidebar" widget area.
- Full width page - no sidebars on this one - just your page content..
- Homepage - This is the same as the full width page but it doesn't show the page title as it's a homepage.
- Right sidebar - similar to the Default template but with the sidebar on the right hand side.
- Showcase:: 2 columns - A 2 column page template to display your Showcases/Portfolio items.
- Showcase:: 3 columns - A 3 column page template to display your Showcases/Portfolio items.
- Showcase:: 4 columns - A 4 column page template to display your Showcases/Portfolio items.
- Testimonials archive - An archive page template for testimonials
- WooCommerce page - this template should be assigned to your some of your WooCommerce pages like: Cart, Checkout and My Account.
Assigning a page template to a page
- Go to Pages->Add new
- In the right hand side you will see a "Page Attributes" area which has the "Template" dropdown.
- Select a template from the dropdown.
- Add your page content
- Click Update/Publish
Show/Hide Page Title
You can also choose to show/hide your page title, e.g
We've built in support for WordPress SEO Breadcrumbs. To activate, first you'll need to install WordPress SEO. Then go to WordPress -> SEO -> Internal Links and apply the following settings.
- Full width page
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Blog with right thumbnail
- Blog with left thumbnail
- WooCommerce page
- Showcase 2 col
- Showcase 3 col
- Showcase 4 col
- Showcase details
- Single Blog post
- WooCommerce Category page
- WooCommerce Single Product page