Using Layer Slider
We're huge Layer Slider fans. We think it's the best WordPress slider plugin available. So we've also bundled that for you with the theme :) The quickest way to get up and running with Boulder's Layer Slider slides is to import the Demo Data slides provided with the theme. To import the Demo Data slides complete the following steps:
- Go to LayerSlider WP -> All Slides
- Look for the "Import & Export Sliders" metabox.
- Click the "Choose file" option within the "Import Sliders" box.
- Browse to BOULDER_PACKAGE/DemoData/layerslider/
- Select and upload the zip file within this folder. Usually named something like LayerSlider_Export_2015-02-10_at_13.19.32.zip
- The import process should only take a minute or two.
Once complete you should have a number of sliders as follows.
Take note of the ID's assigned to the slides you just imported. To add one of these sliders to one of your content pages (e.g. a Homepage for example), open up your homepage and if you've already used one of the demo data homepages provided you should see something like this right at the top of the page.
You can edit which slider now appears on your homepage by clicking the edit icon in the Layer Slider Visual Composer box and then selecting which slider you wish to display.
Save your page - and done!